Cherry City Electric is accepting applications for a full-time Project Engineer for a major construction site in Portland Oregon. Position is located on a major jobsite.
- Prepare and track product submittals
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of change orders
- Prepare RFI’s and track document responses
- Assist Project Manager with schedule review and analysis
- Maintain office and field drawing sets with updates as required
- Other document control and administrative functions
- A good attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability/willingness to work OT as required.
- Good computer skills, proficient at Microsoft Office Products, AutoCAD and scheduling programs helpful.
- Construction or Electrical experience suggested but not required.
- Able to pass Drug testing on a regular basis.
- Ability to learn and listen.
- Competitive compensation packages
- A Company Bonus Program that pays out to eligible employees based on company profitability, performance and longevity
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- 401-K Plan that matches up to $5,000 per employee annually
- 8 paid holidays
- Your birthday as a paid holiday
- 2-4 weeks paid vacation/personal time off depending on years of employment
Maggie Lammey 909-839-8042