With the same family ownership since 1964, Morrow-Meadows Corporation (Cherry City’s parent company) is proud to be one of the most established, diversified, and respected companies in our industry. We value our longevity and the dedication of our employees, many of whom are second generation. Cherry City is proud to have over 38 employees who have been with us for more than 20 years. Stability in leadership from our owners is a cornerstone for the long term success of Cherry City Electric.
Family and teamwork are both core values at Cherry City Electric and the longevity of our employees bears this out. Our working environment is second to none and our employees are encouraged to think outside the box and find better ways of doing required tasks. We have found that some of the most rewarding experiences our employees have, revolve around their creativeness and passion to be the best.
Attracting and keeping the most talented people in the industry is a key to the stability and success of our corporation. Cherry City Electric has structured our benefits package to ensure our employees are well compensated for their time and effort. Listed below are some key benefits all employees enjoy:
- 401 (k) match with up to a $5,000.00 Annual Company Match
- Wellness program
- Health Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance Plan 100% company paid
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid vacation/ personal time off
- Your birthday is an additional paid holiday
- Longevity awards
- Company issued mobile phones for eligible positions
- Performance evaluations and feedback
- Management Developmental Training
- Car allowances/vehicles and gas cards for eligible positions
Long Term Commitment
If you are looking to be a part of the best team in the electrical contracting industry, you need not look any farther. Our goal of challenging and supporting our employees makes the difference between having a job, and having a career. Cherry City Electric is an equal opportunity employer.